Class 1 Driver
Class 1 drivers required for immediate start
Our client is recruiting for Class 1 HGV (C+E) drivers to help manage their 24 hour operation in the Northampton Area, working with ambient and white goods you will be delivering for a variety of companies including supermarkets committing to approximately 2 drops per shift.
You will be responsible to ensuring at all loads arrive in good condition and on time using curtain sider trailers. All drivers are expected to…
* Adhere to company health and safety rules at all times
* Perform & report all vehicle checks with any issues reported to management.
* Time management is key for this role so good organisation skills are preferred
* Ensure vehicle is kept clean
* Communicate regularly with the planning office regarding any issues whilst out in the truck.
Shift patterns for this role vary depending on requirement but the company is operational 24/ 7 so both day & night drivers are welcome.
* Good knowledge of driver hour regulations
* No more than 6 points on licence
* Minimum 24 months experience driving class 1 vehicles
£14.00 ph – Monday to Friday – Days
£15.50 ph – Monday to Friday – Nights
£16.50 ph – Saturday
£17.50 ph – Sunday & Bank holiday- Days
To register for this job Please call Andrew on (phone number removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age