Job title: C&I Technician
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: up to 31/12/2022
Pay rate: from £16.78 p/h PAYE
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Our Client, a leader in Nuclear Generation are seeking C&I Technicians to join the maintenance team at their Nuclear Power Station based in Suffolk. Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible for carrying out Maintenance activities in accordance with site procedures with work being undertaken on site low voltage switchgear, temperature and flow transmitters.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
* A background in maintenance ideally on power stations, heavy industrial or manufacturing environments
* Suitable qualification at apprenticeship level
* Experience with flow, pressure, temperature and level transmitters, Programmable Logic Controllers is essential
* Reporting safety, environmental and plant issues in a timely manner using station processes.
* Ensuring maintenance activities do not adversely affect the environment.
* Carrying out maintenance activities safely, in accordance with procedures. Updating procedures as required and feeding back on issues found with the plant.
* To complete maintenance records in a timely manner and provide feedback on plant condition pre and post maintenance.
* Providing feedback to improve the effectiveness of the maintenance programme.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants