Care Assistant – Hamilton Cross
Hamilton Cross are now recruiting for experienced care assistants to work with a wide range of care settings in your local area.
The following information provides an overview of the skills, qualities, and qualifications needed for this role.
*Apply today!!! – We have immediate starts available!!*
This is a really exciting time to join the Hamilton Cross. Over the past year we have seen an increase in demand and we are in need of experienced care assistant to help! There are hours to suite each individual.
*To apply, you must have at least 6 months of paid experience within a UK care setting and have the right to work within the UK. *
_*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONORSHIP*_*.*
*A driving licence would be an advantage but not necessary.*
*What you get*
* *Rate of Pay: From £11 up to £17 per hour!!*
* *Weekly Pay*
* *Lots of Varied Work to choose from*
* *Free Uniform*
* *Free DBS*
* *Flexible Care Work*
* *Full Time & Part Time Hours Available*
* You will be supporting residents in residential, care homes and supported living services with their daily needs. Duties may include personal care. You may also be required to support with dietary needs such as asssiting with feeding.
* You must be able to communicate effectively with the residents having the ability to understand individual needs.
* You will be required to work as part of a team in addition to being able to work on your own.
* You may be required to do light household task such as hoovering and making beds.
_*HOURS OF WORK*_
* Hamilton Cross offer’s hours and shifts to suit_,_ ranging from additional shift(s) to supplement existing earnings to regular part-time or full-time hours.
* We will work closely with you to optimise your weekly hours to achieve the outcome you are looking for.
* YOU choose what days you want to work!
Get in touch with the team today to discuss the opportunities we have available in your area!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Permanent, Temporary contract, Zero hours contract
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: £11.00-£17.00 per hour
* Referral programme
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
* Day shift (preferred)
* Night shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___770_42647263__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Care-Assistant&location=Wymondham