Business Intelligence Analyst – 12 month FTC (Remote)
JOB TITLE: Business Intelligence Analyst 12 month FTC
LOCATION: Remote working
WORKING PATTERN: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Do amazing things as part of your every day.
What we do every day feels pretty amazing – we help improve the way people see each day. It’s about more than making contact lenses, it’s about giving lens wearers freedom and confidence. And everybody has a part to play in making this happen – everybody’s contribution counts, whatever their role or experience. Which is why at CooperVision, you’ll feel empowered, trusted and supported in everything you do.
As our Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be part of a growing global business with a presence in over 40 countries. You’ll benefit from extensive training opportunities and personal development. Gain insights and inspiration from collaborating with teams all over the globe. You’ll be joining a friendly team that’s open, flexible and respectful of each other’s differences. We understand that different perspectives bring fresh and unique insights to the mix.
If you share our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day, get in touch.
What will you be doing:
You'll join the BI & Analytics Centre of Excellence within Global Commercial Operations. You'll have primary responsibility for creating global analytical solutions, via the delivery of data visualisations/ dashboards in Tableau in support of the Global Commercial BI & Analytics Strategy/ Roadmap. The position provides an opportunity to play a key role in the future growth of CooperVision, being part of a transformation programme, in a global role with global influence, joining a fantastic team and be supported by training to help you grow your career and be the best you can be.
* Work with the Regional teams and Stakeholders across the business to understand their analytical needs, gather requirements, rationalise, harmonise and translate into user stories.
* Design compelling data visualisations/ dashboards (including wireframing and data mapping) to answer these and communicate with end customers for acceptance.
* Build and deliver compelling data visualisations/ dashboards, using Tableau, adopting an AGILE approach to software development, working with IT to ensure the required data is available/ been engineered to enable creation.
* Interpret and draw insight from these data visualisations/ dashboards where required in order to convey the ‘so what’ to business users.
* Work with the Data Governance team and IT to ensure data documentation/ data quality validation is in place in support of the BI products built
* Input into the creation of testing/ training/ product support documentation.
* Support and enact best practice on change management for BI products launched.
* Liaise with fellow members of the BI Centre of Excellence/ broader BI community to share knowledge and best practice in order to improve the standard of BI practice across Global and the Regions.
* Over time they will potentially build predictive/ prescriptive/ next best action solutions using Tableau CRM (formerly Salesforce Einstein).
What skills and experience should you have?
* Extensive experience of Business Intelligence within a commercial environment across the BI product lifecycle, covering:
* Requirements gathering – consulting with stakeholders in a ‘client facing’ manner in order to understand their analytical needs/ business challenges and capture requirements
* Design & Build – designing (including wireframing and data mapping) and building compelling data visualisations/ dashboards in answer to these, using Tableau (experience of SQL & Excel essential too).
* Delivery – putting BI products into production, including testing and validation and being able to articulate the output/ insight to analytical and non-analytical audiences in a manner that’s makes complex information easy to understand.
* Extensive experience of Tableau is essential. Experience of Tableau CRM (formerly known as Salesforce Einstein) or experience using statistical packages such as R/ Python for analysing datasets/ building predictive models is desirable.
* Experience of Salesforce and embedding of Tableau dashboards into it is desirable.
* A strong emphasis on BI best practice, governance and experience of working in AGILE software development.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) with proven ability to achieve results
* Experience of working with IT Business Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Governance professionals to ensure we have the data required to enable creation of dashboards/ visualisations and analytics in a robust manner.
What we offer
You’ll receive competitive compensation and a fantastic benefits package including; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, healthcare cover, life assurance, a discounted contact lens scheme and much more!
If you like what you see, take the first step towards your brighter future and apply today. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal consideration and opportunities from CooperVision