Business Development Manager – Civil Engineering
We currently working with a well renowned and respected contractor within the regional civil engineering sector. Due to continued expansion, they require a Business Development Manager, who can also play a supportive role within he bid management function. The company already have a strong focus on the water sector, working as a strategic partner to clients on multiple long term frameworks and major projects within the sector. They have now identified areas to achieve further growth, by expanding their geographical footprint and to diversifying into other sectors. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity for a proven BDM to join the business and take ownership of the new business function.
To be considered, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record within business development, with the ability to manage the process from identifying opportunities, supporting the bid process and managing client engagement throughout. Previous experience within the civil engineering/ construction industry is desirable but not essential.
The duties of this position will consist of but not be limited to:
* Initial market review – identifying opportunities and leads and inputting into developing a focused plan
* Pro-actively approaching identified market sectors/industry/standalone projects and frameworks
* Monitoring all opportunity platforms and presenting to business
* Recording and developing successes – case studies / social media posts/ awards / trade publications etc
* Rebranding the business
* Managing bid – coordination and development of PQQ/ITT (supported by PM team and project management)
* Developing our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) programme
* Raising our profile within our existing Frameworks
* Lead client and opportunity presentations
* Reinvigorate our Roadshows & public scheme launch events etc
Bonus & Fulll Package