My client requires an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer to visit customer sites and carry out Breakdown repairs, services and maintenance.
We are looking for someone who loves repairing things, who has a track record in practical ability and wants to find solutions to problems. This role will challenge you, as you will be working on a wide variety of machines and sites. The ability to diagnose faults and read electrical drawings is crucial for the person that wants to find a solution, to getting the customer up and running again.
The company have a varied customer base and you could be working on Presses, compactors, balers, shredders, cut and crease machines, automated feeding systems, extruders etc.
This is not shift work.
You will need to have
* Experience in working in an industrial background.
* The ability to diagnose faults using electrical drawings.
* Excellent fault finding skills.
* Working knowledge of PLCs
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical engineering
* Trade C & G (or equivalent) qualification in one of the following- electrical, mechanical, maintenance,
* 25 Days holiday plus Bank holidays (Holidays for engineers paid at an average of the previous 12 weeks)
* Private healthcare
* Permanent and Total Disability Benefit
* Death in Service Benefit
* Personal Accident Cover
* Travel time from home to site and back to home paid in real time.
* Private medical/dental insurance
* On-site parking
* Life insurance
This role is for someone within a 45 minute commute of Wellingborough
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35-44K + overtime. Starting salary according to level of expertise, with higher level based at a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Vehicle, phone and overtime