Warehouse Operatives (Nights)
Monday – Friday, various shift patterns:
- 10pm – 5:45am
- 10pm – 2am
Please specify preferred shift pattern on your application.
We have an excellent opportunity for Warehouse Operatives to support the operations team in efficiently guiding the journey of a book through our fast-paced warehouse.
This is a hands-on role, so we’re looking for highly energetic candidates. In return, we will provide fully supported training to give you the skills to undertake the role to the best of your ability.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
· Ability to receive clear instructions both verbally and in writing
· Good numeracy and literacy skills
· Ability to work well as part of a team
· Ability to plan and organise work to meet deadlines
· Good attention to detail in order to ensure all KPIs are met
· Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
· Ability to accurately complete paperwork and count stock
Bertram Group places a great deal of importance on the way we work with our customers and as a values based employer, we recruit colleagues who demonstrate accountability, are supportive and who listen to others. We are a high performing, customer first organisation with a passion for our products and brand.
These vacancies are being managed by our third-party recruitment agency, HRGO and your application will be shared with them to process. By applying, you are agreeing to us sharing your personal data with HRGO.
Bertram Group collects and processes personal data belonging to anyone engaged by the Company for service i.e. job applicants, employees, workers, contractors, volunteers, interns, apprentices. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. You may request a copy of our Privacy Notice for further information and to understand and execute your rights.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.