Auto Door / Roller Shutter Engineer
I am currently working with a leading national FM company that are going through massive growth. Due to multiple project wins they are looking for a x3 Auto Door/Roller Shutter Division to join their expanding business in the Bristol and South Wales area. Clients will include the likes of B&Q, The Range, Bright House etc. The job role will be to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Manual, Automatic & Roller Shutter door systems.
* Competitive Rate + OT + Stand by Fee
* On call (1 week in 7)
* Company Van
* Laptop, Tools, Mobile
* Private Health care
* Pension Scheme
* 25 day hol + 10 days sick pay + Bank Holidays.
* Joining a company that pride themselves on the progression opportunities they can offer.
* To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the door systems.
* To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all relevant reactive maintenance issues & help desk requests.
* To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from client.
* To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with customers’ requirements.
* Fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the door systems on site.
* Manage workload and assist with the prioritisation of jobs appropriately.
* To provide detailed accurate reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
* To proactively work towards the growth of the contract into other service provisions i.e. system upgrades, like for like replacements, project works etc.
* To assist with all repairs to various door systems, either on initial callout or return quoted works.
* To ensure that customer order limits are adhered to.
* To adhere to customer specific login and close down procedures