Architectural Technician – Pertemps
Architectural Technician, Exeter £30k – £40k + Package DOE
Opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a quality house builder based in Exeter building sustainable homes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with a house developer or similar environment. You will produce and amend site layouts and planning drawings as well as manage projects on site and deal with any queries.
There is a great opportunity to earn a competitive salary, generous benefits package and gain career progression.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP!
Responsibilities and requirements:
– Produce and amend site layouts and planning drawings
– Manging projects on site
– Dealing with any queries as required
– Attending meetings
– Taking a site from conception through to completion
– You must have previous experience working for a house builder or in a similar environment
– Minimum of HNC in construction or related degree
– Proficient on AutoCAD
– Ability to manage own work load meet deadlines
I look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___793_83710__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Architectural-Technician&location=Exeter