Apprenticeship Learning Coach
Are you currently searching for a role as an Apprenticeship Coach? Have experience of delivering Business Admin and Customer Service? Fed up of travelling long distances? Well this is the role for you!
We are delighted to represent our client to recruit for an Apprenticeship Coach to deliver COMPLETELY REMOTELY Business Administration and Customer Service Apprenticeship Standards. You can be based anywhere; all the client requires is for you to be competent with the current Apprenticeship Standards!
The client are an OFSTED rated Good provider and have been established for 50 years plus.
You will be required to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment to learners remotely whilst ensuring the process is compliant with ESFA and OFSTED standards. The successful candidate will ensure the learners are progressing to timely effect and will look after a caseload of up to 50 learners.
Main Duties & Responsibilites
– Contribution to curriculum development through design and delivery of appropriate delivery models, schemes of work, and learning resources.
– Planning of learning activities as per the model of delivery, ensuring quality and flexibility to meet learner needs.
– Delivery of a range of programmes according to competency levels, skills, experience and to meet business needs.
– Completions are of the required standard and in a timely manner.
– Deliver Functional Skills learning, exam preparation and testing to Level 2.
– Contribute to improvement planning and actions relating to Ofsted inspection.
– Remain current with changes in education, training and assessment.
– Prepare for monthly tracker (121) meetings.
– Participate in team meetings and standardisation meetings.
– Be proactive in progression and retention of learners against measurable KPI’s.
– Adhere to awarding body, funding body and OFSTED requirements.
– Ensure effective employer engagement, to develop good, sustainable relations, and identify new learners/progressions.
– Conduct reviews at the given frequency involving both learner and employer.
– To communicate with employers to ensure Off The Job Training requirements are met.
– Achievement % and timely completions of learners.
– Update e-portoflio to record learner journey and progress.
– Remain current with the changes of internal policies and procedures.
– CPD activity to be kept up to date and current.
– Additional duties, relevant to the business needs as agreed with line manager, and commensurate with the level and scope of the role.
– Delivery of schemes of work for apprenticeship frameworks and standards through web-based delivery, group sessions, training videos, and 1:1 assessment
– Follow company delivery model and SoW but can adapt as required to fit the needs of the learner while maintaining overall timely progress
– Manages the diverse ability levels of learners
– To plan, conduct and obtain feedback for all sessions with learners. Maintaining records of work carried out with learners on the relevant systems in line with company policy and process.
– To conduct well planned and engaging online workshop sessions in line with calendar of events to groups of learners
– Attend and takes part in organisational meetings as required
– Use online delivery platforms such as zoom and teams to complete monthly interventions with learners.
– Support learners across the curriculum, with a focus on maths, reading, writing and speaking and listening to level 2. Giving extra help to those that may require additional support or if English is not their first language.
– Motivate and encourage learners to complete work timely and attend all online sessions
– Setting, marking and correcting work submitted
– Fully co-operate with the company in implementing its policy for Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and Prevent.
– Familiarity with the company Health and Safety Policy, taking particular note of individual responsibilities outlined in the policy.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required
– Functional Skills Level 2 in English & Maths.
– L&D Level 3 or Teaching Qual.
– Experience in Sector Areas