Top 5 Jobs of the week
We never know what job vacancies are going to come into the Gratis office but what we do know is that there are some great opportunities out there! Here is a list (in no particular order) of our favourites from this week:-
1) Creative Marketing Assistant at Waveney River Centre near Beccles – set in a beautiful location, this is a fabulous opportunity for someone to harness innovative technologies and make a real difference to a family-owned business at the heart of its community. The salary is negotiable depending on experience so start by marketing yourself. Take the time to ensure your CV stands out and good luck!
APPLY – Creative Marketing Assistant
2) Business Development Manager – Crop Production with Anglia Farmers Limited – working for one of the largest businesses in the region brings real opportunity. This is a challenging and highly rewarding career move for the right candidate. You should be enthusiastic, with a good knowledge of agriculture and the ability to communicate with agri-businesses.
APPLY – Business Development Manager
3) Sales Assistant at AMT Coffee in Cambridge – the Gratis team survive on copious amounts of coffee so this is the ideal job for us! What we particularly like is the flexible nature of working for AMT Coffee – various shifts are available. You won’t need experience, as full training is provided, just bags of enthusiasm for quality customer service.
APPLY – Sales Assistant
4) Postman / Postwoman (Walking) with Royal Mail in Norwich – there are several full-time vacancies available offering a competitive hourly rate of £9.51. Although temporary (ongoing) there is always the chance that you could secure a permanent contract. We have all thought about being a Postie at some point in our lives – here is your chance (and it will keep you fit).
APPLY – Postman / Postwoman
5) Home-based Salespeople selling Health and Wellness Products through Forever Living – we have been working with Forever Living for a couple of years now and know just how great their business model is. So many work-from-home opportunities fail to deliver but Forever Living is different. If you’re looking to fit work around family commitments this is ideal.
APPLY – Salespeople – Home based
Our website is updated daily so make sure you check back regularly to see what is available.