White Goods Engineer
Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent
Hours : 08:00-17:00 – Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: £8.72 up to £9.20 Once fully trained
* Auto enrolment pension scheme.
* A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months' service.
* Excellent career progression plans
Immediate start available
Our client based in Grantham are looking for a White Goods Engineer to work in their electronics recycling plant.
You will be part of a busy working environment, with the aim of delivering high performance with your colleagues and team. The company aim to nurture high performing staff with a positive approach, to be able to provide them with a clear progression in their career.
We are looking for a White Goods Engineer who will thrive in a diverse and challenging environment to work in our Reuse operations at our factory in Grantham. Candidates will be offered training and excellent development opportunities within the well-publicised industry of electronics recycling.
You will be responsible for the grading, inspection, repair and testing of a wide range of domestic appliances
Applicants must be physically capable, as the job requires manual handling of electrical appliances.
Duties will include
* Fault finding and diagnosis of a range of domestic appliances
* Repair of products after being graded
* Harvesting spare parts from donor products
* Determine the product serves its original purpose and works correctly
* Completing all required paperwork
* Proactively helping and supporting other team members
* Experience with repair of domestic appliances (ranging in size)
* Base level electrical awareness and aptitude
* Must be able to follow instructions from the Shift Manager
* Good attention to detail is essential as the role of appliance engineer is vital to our operation
* Being aware of KPI's and contributing to achieve team goals
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on (phone number removed), or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to (url removed)
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise