Welsh Medium English Teacher, Bridgend
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Welsh Medium English Teacher to join a large Secondary School in Bridgend.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Bridgend who are seeking an Welsh Medium English teacher, to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location – Bridgend
* Position – Welsh Medium English Teacher
* Type of work – KS3/KS4 English
* Contract or position start date – September 2020
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £127.72 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE English or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero Teaching in the Bridgend area please send your CV to – Alternatively call Gemma on (phone number removed) and she will ring you to discuss the role in greater detail or email (url removed).
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team