Welders and Fabricators
Advanced Diesel Engineering is a Generator and Switchgear Acoustic housing specialist responsible for the design, manufacture, installation and service of our unique products.
To support our continued growth we are looking for skilled Fabricators and Welders to join our newly opened site in Essex.
Applicants are expected to have previous experience with welding and fabricating:
* Fabricators will be expected to work from 2D & 3D CAD drawings;
* Welders will be expected to weld to a high standard, MIG – mild steel to mild steel ranging from 0.7mm to 20mm;
* Qualifications such as NVQs, City & Guilds and codings preferred;
* Good numeracy and mechanical skills.
* Be able to work at heights and/or in confined spaces.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch to arrange a weld test which are carried out Monday to Friday.
The test lasts around 1 hour and you will require overalls, steel toe cap boots and your own welding mask.
ADE Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 0800 to 1630 – overtime available
Salary: £10.61 – £14:00 per hour – negotiable depending on experience plus overtime at time and a half.
No Agencies thank you
OVER TIME PAID AT TIME AND A HALF