Job Title: TIG Welder / Sheet Metal Fabricator
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 pa / £11 – £12.50 per hour + Overtime
Hours of work: Monday -Thursday (37.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Interaction have partnered with a well established engineering firm based in Cambridge, due to growth and expansion a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced welder to join the friendly and rewarding engineering team.
– TIG welding stainless mild steel & aluminium
– Working from engineering drawings
– Involvement with the development of product for client products
– Light to medium fabrications
– A minimum of 1 year experience in TIG welding (essential)
– Knowledge of sheet metal fabrications
– Relevant qualifications (C&G / NVQ)
– Confident in undertaking a welding test.
Please email (url removed) or text/call/whatsapp me (Reegan) on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) for more information