Cordius are currently hiring for a website developer to join an award winning digital agency based in Peterborough. They specialise in providing website design ,e-commerce and digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll typically be the sole front end developer on your projects, taking full ownership from a development standpoint, but with the full support of the various teams. The role will be tailored to the successful candidate, as we are looking for someone with a passion for front end development, a keen eye for detail, and a good fit for the agency
* Ability to accurately estimate tasks, and not afraid to flag issues early.
* Attention to detail when replicating designs, whilst using development best practices.
* Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth.
* Ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales.
* A passion for your craft.
* Required experience
* Experience developing bespoke themes on software such as WordPress / WooCommerce or Shopify.
* Experience working with Git on platforms such as GitLab / Hub, using the CLI or GUI.
* Experience with CSS naming conventions such as BEM.
* Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision.
* Testing (such as using BrowserStack) and resolving these issues.
* An understanding of Accessibility, why it’s important, and how to implement it.
* Experience developing bespoke Shopify Themes using Liquid.
* Working knowledge of build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp.
* Experience with Linting and formatting tools such as ESLint, Stylelint, Prettier.
* Working knowledge of Headless Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Contentful or Prismic.
* Working knowledge of Integration Testing suites such as Cypress.
* Good knowledge of SSH / SFTP.
* Experience using CI / CD.
* Knowledge of DNS, Basic Server management, and email setup.
* Flexible working hours – subject to discussion.
* A competitive salary based on skills, experience and value.
* 32 days annual leave including Bank Holidays