Care Assistant – Birmingham
Domiciliary Care – Flexible and Guaranteed Hour Contracts!
Do you want to have a career that means you can have a positive impact on people’s lives very single day? Do you believe in making the world a better and brighter place?…We do.
If you would like to have a career that enables you to meet amazing people, allows you to give back and is fun, rewarding and challenging all at the same time then a position as a Care Assistant may be for you. You do not need to have any prior experience in care, we will train you so you are confident to give our customers amazing service.
We have a variety of position available including full time, part time and guaranteed hours positions available! We do ask you to work alternative weekends, however you will get some well-deserved days off during the week to rest and relax.
We are looking to recruit experienced care assistants or people with no experience (but evidence of caring instincts) to work within the community and based throughout the Birmingham Area.We currently have opportunities for full time and part time roles plus you will have excellent career prospects should you wish to pursue them.
Watra Care offers :
- £9.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday pay (28 Days for full time staff)
- Generous Mileage
- Pension Scheme
- Guaranteed hours available
- Full induction and continuous , award winning , training
- Opportunity for QCF 2-5 training after 1 year
- 2 free uniforms and PPE provided
- Excellent career prospects both as a carer or in the office as LCA or Supervisor
- Fantastic “In field ” support.
- NEW ***** Staff Guide App ****
****** Latest App for Rota and Care plans********
- Refer a Friend Scheme £200
- Automatic promotion to senior care assistant after 1 year (Or sooner if NVQ2 or above).
- You need to be enthusiastic, reliable , committed and have an outgoing personality.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
- To be considered for this role you will need to have a full driving license and access to your own car. If you do not have a driving license then you must have completed the care certificate previously, or worked in a care role to apply.
Watra Care can offer some amazing benefits for all of our employees,backed with 5 STAR ratings, we provide full training to refresh your skills or to get you started in your new career. There is also the ability to have flexible working hours that suit your lifestyle and commitments. Your mileage paid is between customer visits and you will have a generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days for full time staff! We are a small team who care about customer service, like to have fun and love great food!
Our competitive pay rates range between £9.00 to £12.00 per hour! We support those who would like to progress with ongoing training such as NVQ’s and always look for ways to promote internally.
If you would like to be a part of our amazing team Apply Now, or give us on a call:
0121 4547 999 Option 4.
Contact: Recruitment Manager
Reference: Totaljobs/Care Assistant
Job ID: 90718609