Warehouse Pick Operative
SCCS Survey Equipment Ltd is currently looking for a Warehouse Pick Operative to join our team based in St Neots with occasional travel to sites as and when needed. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
SCCS are a Leica Geosystems UK dealer and part of the Hexagon group. We are a progressive company supplying survey solutions to civil engineering, construction and land surveying industries. We specialise in bringing innovative technology to market including the most advanced GNSS, mobile mapping, 3D laser scanners, UAV’S and total station solutions available to geospatial professionals.
Purpose of the Warehouse Pick Operative role:
You will be an eager, capable individual to work as a part of a small team in the movement of goods within the warehouse. You will be part of a team that help improve our business.
Key responsibilities as our Warehouse Pick Operative will include:
– Involvement in New Stock, Stock Movement and Sale returns and exchanges
– Ensuring all equipment is in a good condition ready hire
– Liaising with Warehouse staff
– Liaising with customers who come in to collect equipment
– Locating stock to the relevant locations
– Liaising with Hire team / Repairs team and Internal Sales team
– Picking and checking all equipment before items are dispatched
– Ensuring all Stock moves are entered onto the database
– Ensuring health & safety codes of practice and legislation are adhered, following company quality standards
– Keeping Stores Neat and Tidy, storage of cardboard etc.
What we’re looking for in our Warehouse Pick Operative:
– Attention to detail
– Good presentation skills
– Initiative and common sense
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Experience working within warehouse environment
To join us as our Warehouse Pick Operative, please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you