Warehouse Operative – Downtown Recruitment
My client in Chalgrove require a Warehouse Operative to join their team.
Your responsibilities in this position will be to,
* Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a wide range of goods
* Oversee planned maintenance of machinery and equipment
* Planning future warehouse capacity requirements
* Always maintaining a tidy and safe environment in both the warehouse and the yard
To be successful in this Warehouse Operative role,
* You must have experience in a warehouse environment
* You must be able to manage processes and systems and make sure targets are met
* You will need to be efficient, organised and have attention to detail
* Be able to work on your own as well part of a team
* Valid forklift licence is required (Counterbalance)
* This Warehouse Operative is based in a rural location in Chalgrove, there are limited bus routes therefore suitable candidates are required to have their own transport. (10 miles from Thame, 14 miles from Didcot, 9 miles from Cowley)
Working Hours are 8.30am – 17.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary for this Warehouse Operative is £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application today
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___770_42708923__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Warehouse-Operative&location=Chalgrove