Our client in Clacton-On-Sea is looking for 5 x warehouse operatives to join their bust production team on a temp to perm basis:
• Unload raw materials from pallets to cutting station.
• Assures compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF:
• Trade tools, equipment, materials, tape measure, methods and techniques.
• Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment.
• Understand and follow oral and written directions; communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Work is performed while standing and/or walking.
• Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
• Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
• Requires bending.
• Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights.
• Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases