Warehouse Client Services Administrator
If you enjoy providing high level customer service and enjoy the buzz of working within a fast paced and busy role then we would like to hear from you. An experienced Client Services Administrator is required by our client a 3PL company based in Northamptonshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with opportunities to grow. You will be working in a small and friendly team in an office within the warehouse. The role is a full time, permanent position and hours are 9 am – 6 pm – 40hours per week. Full training will be provided.
The purpose of this role is to manage customer orders, ensuring deliveries are on time, in full and meet relevant quality standards. To manage a portfolio of accounts from initial order request to despatch, including any customer-specific requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
* Deal with large volume of incoming calls – customer enquiries – delivery issues etc.
* Provide customers ETAs and tracking etc.
* Maintain their WMS
* Ensure all despatch and delivery requirements are communicated appropriately.
* Communicate with customers in a timely and professional manner.
* Provide support to other members of the team.
* Previous administrative, account management experience, ideally in the 3PL B2B environment.
* Good working knowledge of WMS systems.
* Competent in Microsoft packages to include Excel – Intermediate level
* Good communication skills and written English
* Numeracy and accuracy skills
* Good organisational and time management skills.
* Analytical and good problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure as an effective member of the team
* Work well within a team
* Good initiative
Hours of work: 9 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday – 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £21,000 – £22,000 per annum
Benefits: 21 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Simply Health Cash back scheme
Auto enrolment pension (3% contribution)
Life Assurance x 2.5 times salary.
Parking on site