Trainee Recruitment Consultant – SThree
Want to join a global recruitment business?
*Expand* your knowledge, *elevate* your skills and *energize* your career with SThree.
Kickstart your career in a niche field by representing one of our two brands – *Computer Futures* and *Real Staffing*, sitting under the umbrella of *SThree*.
SThree are an international multi-brand staffing organisation providing permanent and contract staff to the *STEM* (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors.
You will be joining a *high performing team* on a *well-established marke*t, with opportunities across, Construction, Renewable, Engineering and IT where you will be placing mid-senior level professionals – into contract based employment.
As a *360 recruiter*, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients and candidates in your market.
*Don’t worry* if you’re new to recruitment. You’ll join an experienced team of recruiters who are niche market experts (IT/Technology, Engineering) – perfect for your learning and development!
*What can SThree offer you?*
* Professional development – start day 1 with a *clear progression *plan to excel your career
* Continuous improvement – ongoing training from our dedicated *Learning & Development Coaches*
* Work-life balance – we operate a fully flexible *hybrid working *model
* Financial reward – *uncapped commission* with no threshold! (OTE)
* Stimulating career – you’ll be recruiting into the *STEM *industries, making a true impact on daily life
* Uplifting local relationships – be involved in CSR and have 40 paid *volunteering* hours
* Wellbeing and support – our “Thrive” Community initiatives are designed to help you feel *healthy *and *secure*
* Afford the lifestyle you choose – *SThree shares scheme* can help!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £22,500.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Cycle to work scheme
* Gym membership
* Life insurance
* Private dental insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
* Work from home
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Leeds: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Reference ID: EA18102022
£22,500.00 per year