Trainee Machine Operative
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing client based in Sutton, Cambridgeshire who are looking to expand their team due to increased workload and company growth. This position is a hands-on position suitable for someone who has worked within a factory or warehouse environment that wishes to be trained on machine operation. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking for a long-term position with future career growth within the company.
Location: Sutton, Cambridgeshire
Day Shift Hours:
Week 1. Mon – Thurs 6:00am – 2:00pm, Fri 5:00am – 12:00noon
Week 2. Mon – Thurs 2:00pm – 10:00pm, Fri 12:00noon – 7:00pm
Hourly Rate: £8.91 per hour + holiday pay (Rate rises for Permanent employment)
Duration: Temporary – Permanent
Duties will include:
• Feeding raw materials into machinery
• Operating production line equipment including conveyor lines.
• Assembling goods onto pallets ready to distribute to the warehouse.
• Packing of goods for the warehouse.
• Keeping the factory production area clean and tidy whilst working.
Key skills and attributes required:
• Of fit health for lifting and loading materials
• Strong work ethic and desire to progress.
• Ability to work quickly and methodically
• Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
• Ability to follow instruction
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy