Trainee Health and Safety Advisor
Trainee Health and Safety Advisor – 25K-30K – Construction Consultancy – East Midlands
Principal People are delighted to be working in collaboration with a construction consultancy, recruiting for a Trainee Health and Safety Advisor, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the business. Whether you want to kickstart your Health and Safety career or gain valuable experience working for a developing business this really is a unique opportunity.
The successful Trainee Health and Safety Advisor will be covering sites nationally and include working from an office in the East Midlands and at home.
* You will learn and develop how to carry out risk assessments, site audits as well as accident investigations, working with a variety of clients within the construction industry
* Driving a positive Health and Safety culture throughout the wider team
* Produce detailed reports for the completed inspections
The ideal candidate will have:
* A passion to start/develop their Health and Safety Career
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
* A basic salary of £25,000-£30,000, dependent on experience
* The option for a company car or £5,000 car allowance
* Private pension
* 20 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in discussing further, please e-mail your CV to (url removed) using REF27040