An experienced Tender/Contracts Estimator is required to join our client’s well established, family owned business in Northamptonshire.
You will be working as part of a small team and reporting directly to senior management within the plumbing, heating and electrical services sector. This role will focus predominantly on commercial clients.
Duties will include:
* Monitoring incoming tenders, reviewing progression of the tender process and developing a terms of sale document.
* Carrying out a risk analysis of received tenders.
* Analysis of tendered figure compared with project value on completion.
* Liaising with clients and suppliers during and after the tender process.
* Vetting and approving specialist subcontractors, obtaining quotations.
* Discussing the tender decision status with clients.
* Carrying out value engineering where required.
* Confirming scope of work and values of an order match the submitted tender information.
* Reviewing new products and innovations.
You should have previous relevant Estimator experience, an excellent knowledge of the tender process and good project management skills. You will be organised, a good communicator and pro-active in resolving issues and suggesting solutions.
A company car is offered alongside a competitive salary.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd
Plus Company Car