Are you an experienced telehandler driver looking for long term work?
Our client, a large reputable house builder with sites across East Anglia are seeking a long term working telehandler driver.
Daily Responsibilities for a successful telehandler would include:
– Assisting with uploading deliveries
– Working with all trades on site to deliver them materials
– Working closely with site management
Requirements for the role:
– A valid CPCS/NPORS Card
– A valid CSCS Card
– Full PPE (Hard hat, Boots, Highvis, Gloves and Glasses)
This contract is long term with the working hours of 07:30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday.
There may be some weekend work available.
Hourly Rate :
– £16.50 – £17 per hour – CIS/ Umbrella payments available
Benefits of working for ARC:
– Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
– In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
-Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
-Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
-Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
-Free access to our HealthAssured scheme for you and your family.
-Access to Free onlinetraining.
If you are interested in this labouring role, please call a member of the construction team on (phone number removed) or email
Alternatively, you can apply online and a member of the team will call you back.
ARC Construction – Building on Success