TXM are looking for a Technical Author either home based or in the South East of England working on risk assessments for railway infrastructure related bids and tenders. In return a salary of up £35,000 with a start of 23 days holidays plus BH increasing to 28 after 5 years of service.
· Carrying out risk assessments across a wide variety of rail infrastructure projects.
· Preparing high quality technical reports based of the output of various tools and processes already within the business.
· MUST have rail experience for this role.
· Working with the tender management team on potential proposals before submission.
· Experience of working to ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS:18001
Technical Author Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Technical Author role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you
Great company benefits