Job title: Technical Administrator
Job type: Contract
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Duration: 6 month probation with extension at the end of this term
Pay rate: Competitive/Negotiable
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must posses the following:
* Computer literate, with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, SharePoint (OneDrive), Teams.
* Previous knowledge and practical understanding of accounting and finance systems.
* A familiarity with procurement processes.
* Attention to detail
* Strong time management skills
* The ability to function in a team and work together to deliver the objective of the project and wider business
* Administrative functions in support of payroll, procurement, accounts, and cost management functions.
* Coordination of Training and Competency compliance arrangements in support of Project delivery.
* To support the Administration department with accounting and commercial functions on the Project in respect of payroll, goods receipt notes, invoice verification, and procurement, all to ensure the Project runs in a timely and organised manner.
* Training and competency coordination to ensure that the legal and industry compliance requirements for Suitably Qualified and Experienced Personnel (SQEP) are met for all Project personnel.
* Accounting and financial administration
* Recording and processing of payroll information, labour allocation, labour-only subcontractors, including assisting with cost monitoring and reporting.
* Invoice verification, where applicable, including Invoice matching and processing, invoice queries, and exception handling.
* Assisting with the placing of supplier orders, and with other accounting and financial functions on the Project.
* Training and competency coordination:
* Monitoring of Project Training and Competency Matrix and identifying compliance training needs for all personnel in a timely fashion.
* Organising courses with external and internal training providers and arranging delegate attendance.
* Collating training records and updating Training and Competency Matrix.
* Maintaining updated training and SQEP records in hard copy and soft copy databases.
* Working with confidential information in strict compliance with UK GDPR legislation and internal company policies and procedures.
* Working in an office based environment, with occasional visits to other areas, as needed.
* Training will be provided on Project / Company specific payroll and accounting platforms.
Interested in this position? please click “apply now”
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjI3ODc1Ny18LTE0NS18LTcw