Are you looking for a position as a Teaching Assistant in the Northampton area?
Connex are currently looking for experienced teaching assistants across Northampton to join our wide range of primary schools across the area
The role will require the following:
– Have experience of successfully supporting pupils within a similar capacity.
– A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
– A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
– An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
– A flexible approach to working with a warm and nurturing disposition
– Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
– Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Full compliance with AWR
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
If you feel this role is suited to you, please contact Marc on (phone number removed) for more information or send your full CV to (url removed)
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation