Support Worker – Training Provided
Support Worker- Nursing Home
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Pay: £8.72 p/h + Paid Breaks and enhancements
Hours: Full time
Shifts : Days and nights (must be flexible)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Support Worker or someone looking to get into care to join a supportive company looking to hire compassionate and caring Support Workers to join their team! If this is your first Support Worker role you will benefit from an onsite academy that will train and develop you.
This lovely, well run home based in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire specialises in general nursing and dementia care. You will lead by example, sharing your knowledge and skills, seeking to continuously improve clinical practices to ensure each resident always receives best quality of care
Training: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. The company have their own training academy where you will have ongoing support from in-house trainers!
– Competitive salary
– Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
– Excellent and friendly work environments
– Established and supportive nurse team
– Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– SMART childcare vouchers
– SMART pension options
– 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
– The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
– £1 meals whilst on duty
– Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
How to Apply:
Experience is desirable and all candidates must be full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)