Oakleaf currently have exciting opportunities for motivated and committed Full Time and Bank Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants at our acute mental health hospital in Mundesley, following its recent expansion.
We are looking for Support Workers that share our values in delivering quality care to those we are fortunate to care for. We are a company that values its staff – who are the very heart of our business.
We can offer full training so if you have never worked in the care industry before but would like to begin a career in care we can support you to take the first steps in this rewarding career.
We are looking for:-
* Someone who has a real passion for caring and supporting people
* At least 6 months' experience of working in a care environment would be beneficial however full training will be provided.
* Flexible in their approach to work
* Ability to work on shift/rota pattern
* Good written and verbal communication
We can offer you:-
* Excellent rates of pay
* Structured career progression in a modern growing company
* Full introductory training and shadowing of shifts for all new starters
* Free staff training.
* Full time permanent roles or Bank contracts for ad hoc work
Are you considering a career at Southern Hill Hospital? We are very proud of our skilled team of dedicated staff and the services we offer and always put the needs of our patients first. A career at Southern Hill Hospital, is highly rewarding and every day is varied.
About our hospital:-
Southern Hill Hospital now has 44 mental health beds across four wards. The Hospital also has a 5 bed Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) and is able to offer a 24-hour acute admission within a safe and secure environment