Support Worker – Creative Care (East Midlands)
*Due to the home’s location, there is limited public transport and therefore, it is essential to be a driver for this role.*
*Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference?*
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Support Worker within one of our specialist residential care services.
*Benefits of working for us a Support Worker: *
* Extra days annual leave on your Birthday
* Refer a friend scheme worth up to £220
* Mental Health First Aiders to support employees with mental health and well being
* Long service award including increased holiday allowance and cash incentives
* Bonus for homes that are awarded good or outstanding
* Enhanced pay rate for working Christmas/ Bank Holidays
* Annual social celebrations
* Meals provided whilst on shift
* Competitive rates of Pay and enhanced rate for overtime
* Fully paid Induction and great progression opportunities including nationally funded qualifications such an the NVQ apprenticeship scheme
* Excellent support from experienced management and the leadership team
Creative Care provides high quality residential care and support for people with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder and additional severe and complex needs.
We offer more than a high quality environment in which our service users can maximise their individual potential – we provide a home, with a family of expert staff to support them every day.
*Responsibilities and Duties of a Support Worker: *
Your role as a Support Worker will be delivering quality support that enables people to achieve their outcomes by using and developing person-centred support plans. You will be able to manage risks and vulnerabilities whilst promoting social inclusion and maximising the opportunities for the people you support.
You should have;
* An enthusiasm and interest in working with autism
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A willingness to go the extra mile
* A flexible approach that respects individual differences
* An ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, using your initiative.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.55-£9.81 per hour
* 12 hour shift
£9.55 to £9.81 per hour
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1919_1969814__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Support-Worker&location=Ravenshead