Do you have a proactive approach and looking to make a real difference?
A role in care can be so fulfilling, knowing that your really making a difference to someone's life. With a core focus on achieving our service users goals an energetic forward thinking approach is just what we are looking for.
Whatever your current experience level our training programs incorporate full support with an NVQ in health and social care at various levels, so if your new to care or are looking to take the next step we can be there to help.
Give us a call to see how you can make a difference!
Needing a role that can work around your current commitments?
We strive to strike the right balance between the needs of the service and those delivering it, with your availability and commitments considered every step of the way. Our day teams work on a two-week cycle, with static rest days in the week and alternative weekends off, meaning you can plan ahead.
With opportunities to pick up additional shifts and regular sleep ins available you can always pocket a bit of extra income too.
Give us a call to find out how you can join our team!
Wondering what a typical day with P4A looks like?
Well, the truth is, there isn’t one. Each of our service users are different and their support goals are personalised to them. Now there may be some reoccurring themes such as support with daily household task, personal care and medication but we seek to achieve so much more.
We source and support with a number of leisure, social and volunteering activities, so in any given week you could be heading to the cinema enjoying some popcorn and a film, keeping active with a bike ride, swimming etc. Or grabbing a coffee in a local café.
With a mixture of supported living sites and outreach projects across Northampton, Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers and Towcester you would get to be mobile and not tied down to one location giving some real variety to your working week as such having access to your own vehicle and business use would be essential.
Sounds good right? If you agree pick up the phone and we would love to speak to you!
So, you're interested? Great, Let's look at the employment package
* Flexible schedule that works with you, and available in advance
* Approachable team on hand when you need it most
* Supported training program incorporating Care Certificate and NVQ with tailored Autism specific training plans with CPD accredited training
* Competitive sleep-in allowance with shifts available 7 days a week
* Regular overtime availability across the service
* Performance recognition rewards
* Subsidised mileage allowance
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Seasonal bonuses
* Fully funded DBS, or if you are on the update service, then you can get up to £100 joining bonus! Term and conditions apply
Apply now to find out how you can really make a difference to others