Availl are looking for workers in Great Yarmouth and surrounding areas!
Do you have passion for helping others and making a difference to people's lives? Looking for a career with flexible hours to suit you as a Support Worker?
At Availl we pride ourselves on not only providing Clients with an exceptional standard of care, but also on building strong and lasting relationships with our team of Carers and ensuring everyone receives the support they need.
We are looking for part-time, full-time, evening and weekend workers to join our friendly team as a Support Worker.
Your role would include assisting with the following-
– Personal care (toileting and showering).
– Social support to help Clients access the community
– Emotional support
– Assisting Clients with activities
What you can expect working with Availl-
– Excellent rates of pay including holiday pay
– Increased hourly rate after 7pm and on weekends
– Weekly payments
– Paid mileage
– Pension scheme and bonus opportunities for extra earning potential!
– Flexible working hours – choose when you work!
– Full training and support provided with our 24/7 on-call carer support line
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! At Availl we believe in continual support and development of our staff – we provide full training as required and continue to support you as you settle into your new role as a Support Worker. You must be willing to complete a full DBS background check in order to commence work as a Support Worker.
All successful applications will have the right to work in the UK, being 18 years or over, have a full UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle and be able to speak, read and understand a good level of English.
If this sounds like the career for you we want to meet you! You can pop in to our city centre based office, call us or email us to get more information or apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Office Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm so please look to phone during these hours so we can deal with your query promptly
Holiday pay, Mileage, Bonus's