24k – 26k DOE
Full-time, permanent role
We’re looking for dedicated Support Administrator, to join our supportive, collaborative and experienced Business Support team. This role is incredibly rewarding providing exceptional customer experience for all our customers. It’s a fast-paced and varied role involving working with customers, suppliers and other departments across the business.
We believe in making technology easy and enjoyable for businesses of all sizes; providing communications, connectivity, mobile & IT services to 5,000+ happy customers who love our down to earth approach, our in-depth technical know-how and our customer-first service. We are a company of 55 (and growing) employees that puts customer support at the heart of everything we do.
A typical day might involve;
- Being a team player in a driven fast paced customer services team.
- Speaking with our customers, partners, and suppliers via incoming phone calls or emails.
- Fault analysis and resolution, service continuity assurance for mobile and other services
- Processing all aspects of administration for our customer’s life cycle and provisioning of mobile and other services
- Being a customer and mobile champion by going the extra mile each and every time by looking for creative solutions to our customers problems.
- Following all department procedures whilst ensuring they are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Providing day to day support to the wider business across all departments.
You should have;
- Strong administration experience in a B2B environment
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A passion for customer service excellence
- High level of organisation, interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative with the ability to work un-supervised
- Enthusiasm to learn and complete department/company training requirements
- Technical, Telecom or mobile experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Working in our modern, casual office with a pool table
- Breakfast and fruit provided everyday
- No expense spared Christmas Parties
- Flu jabs
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays
- Private medical cover after 1 year of service
- Free subscription to PerkBox discounts and Wellness app
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc2OTE3NS18LTE0NS18LTcw