Street Sales Representative/London – RATP Dev / Tootbus
Fixed-term contract – Full-time
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic, dynamic and skilled customer-orientated SALES REPRESENTATIVES to join our On-Street Sales force. You will be pivotal in driving sales to increase revenue throughout the season.
This is a varied, fun role in which you will meet people from all over the world and help them to get the most from their visit using our range of tours and experiences. Ideal for candidates with sales, retail & customer services experience.
As an ambassador for TOOTBUS London, you will be proactive in pursuing the sale of tickets for a variety of sightseeing tours covering the main tourist attractions in Windsor.
You must provide a consistently high level of service to our customers, including promoting our products and providing local advice.
Experience and Skills
If you have character and are looking for something totally different, this is an ideal opportunity to experience the tourism industry in the heart of one of the best cities in the world!
- We are looking for people with passion and flair for excellent customer care, have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A high standard of presentation, timekeeping and ability to work within a team is necessary.
- A passion for sales and a result-oriented nature are valued skills.
- Fluency in English is necessary, and knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Seasonal short-term contract between May 2023 to 30 September 2023 with potential for permanent career opportunities after successful first season – duration of the contract can be flexible.
- Ability to work outdoors, in a Tourist Environment in Central London.
- Average of 9 hours per day, any 5 days in a week.
- Weekend working is essential.
- Must be available for our peak service throughout April to August
- Pay Rates: Established Basic Rate £12.10 per hour. Commission can also be earned with average commission between £20 – £40 daily, based on personal sales achieved and potentially more in the spring and summer season (We don’t have fulfilment bonus anymore)
RATP Dev, a subsidiary of the RATP Group, operates and maintains urban and interurban transport networks in 13 countries through over 110 subsidiaries. With about 20 000 passionate and committed high performing employees, our subsidiaries provide performance, dynamism and reliability to our customers and passengers to their networks.
Since 2014, RATP Dev has developed hop-on hop-off sightseeing services with open top double-deckers in the several attractive cities in the world. All sightseeing activities worldwide are part of a dedicated Business Unit and the sightseeing team mainly operate in 4 subsidiaries spread over Paris, London, Windsor, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Brussels under one common new brand: TOOTBUS.
TOOTBUS London offers customers the opportunity to discover iconic London through hop-on, hop-off routes and themed tours aboard a fleet double-decker buses. Heavily affected by the Covid-19 crisis, the transformation objectives were maintained, and the new brand launched with the aim of positioning the TOOTBUS as a leader in customer experience on its market.
We celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, aga, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity and/or expression, disability, or any other protected character.
Depuis 2014, RATP Dev, filiale du groupe RATP, a développé des services touristiques à arrêts multiples avec des bus à impériale à toit ouvert dans plusieurs villes attractives du monde. Toutes les activités touristiques dans le monde font partie d’une Business Unit dédiée qui opère principalement via 4 filiales à Paris, Londres, Windsor, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff et à Bruxelles sous une nouvelle marque commune : Tootbus. Since 2014, RATP Dev, part of RATP Group, has developed hop-on hop-off sightseeing services with open top double-deckers in the several attractive cities in the world. All sightseeing activities worldwide are part of a dedicated Business Unit and the sightseeing team mainly operate in 4 subsidiaries spread over Paris, London, Windsor, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and soon in Brussels under one common new brand: Tootbus.
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___798_840489__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Street-Sales-Representative-London&location=London