Strategic Sales Account Manager
Permanent Full Time
A successful and well-established family run supplier of educational supplies and hygiene products to schools across the South East are looking for an accomplished Strategic Sales Account Manager to help open up the Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) market. You will be working closely with our Account Managers and Business Development team in view of strategically delivering on our growth objectives.
Offering a salary of circa £50,000 plus uncapped bonus benefits including hybrid working flexibility, this is an attractive role for an experienced and high calibre individual with experience selling into Boards, Buying Groups and Trusts, familiar with tender processes and skilled in the formulation of bids. You will be looking for an opportunity to develop and define your consultative sales approach as part of an ambitious and forward thinking business.
As Strategic Sales Account Manager you would be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders across Multi-Academy Trusts, often at Board level or within Procurement, articulating and demonstrating the value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm with prospects and developing the company's brand within the MAT market.
You will be tasked with delivering new revenue growth by effectively planning and executing solution sales processes and activities focused across MATs in the South East and beyond, working to on board targeted partnerships, ensuring a commercial framework is in place and targets agreed and met.
– Strong successful personal sales history both via the phone and face to face involving account development, new business hunting and effective cross-selling to fully penetrate sales opportunities with existing and prospect accounts
– Demonstrated ability to build client relationships and engage with senior level stakeholders i.e. Board level
– Strategic thinking – aligning with business plan objectives and customer's objectives
– Experience with procurement / tendering processes including presentations, formulation of bids and documentation
– Use to implementing and working with data and reports for customer review periods
– Strong skillset with Microsoft Office package especially Excel including V Look Up Formulas and Pivot Tables, also proficient in PowerPoint
– Ability to travel on an as needed basis which will be required for client meetings
– Attractive salary of up to £50,000, uncapped commission structure
– Sales Induction Programme when you join to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed
– Hybrid working flexibility
– Company car
Interested? If you think you're right for this Strategic Account Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
IND3 Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy