Stores & Logistics Operative
Stores & Logistics Operative– Full Time – Permanent – Diss – £19,000per annum
Hales group recruitment are seeking a Stores & Logistics operative to join their busy team in Diss. Our client is looking for a hardworking & motivated individual with manufacturing experience.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:30 & Friday 07:30- 13:30 (overtime available)
Main Duties Include:
• Identifying accurately, checking, and booking in products received in line with department best practice and relevant policies and procedures, advising of any discrepancies.
• Work on the company’s IT system (Progress) and ensure it is always kept accurate.
• Pick, pack and prepare customer orders for shipment.
• Line feeding Kanban stock to production areas.
• Kit works orders to supply the production teams.
• Carry out perpetual Inventory checks, as per the schedule.
• To be flexible in providing cover for other areas within the business, as and when; in particular when absence or holiday cover is required.
Key Requirements Include:
• Forklift counterbalance license is preferred; but not essential.
• Proven manual handling ability / previous experience. (Capability of lifting up to 25kgs)
• To work overtime when circumstances dictate.
• Hold good literacy & numeracy skills.
• Ability to cope with pressure situations, with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on your own
• Adhere to company Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Policies.
• Carry out any other tasks, that are reasonable and within your capability as requested by your supervisor.
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses, toolbox talks or briefings that the Company consider to be of benefit to you, or the department.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call (phone number removed) and ask for Charlotte Graysmark-Adams
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch