We are currently recruiting on behalf of an engineering and manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Newmarket for a Stock Controller to join their business on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a varied position with a mix of administrative and warehouse responsibilities, the suitable applicant will be a team player and happy to support where needed within the business.
Location: Outskirts of Newmarket, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
Benefits: Free onsite parking, bonus scheme, 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Ordering of stock.
* Liaising with suppliers via email and telephone.
* Processing purchase orders.
* Unloading stock deliveries.
* Pick required parts for production teams.
* Input stock onto the system.
* Maintain physical stock levels.
* General administration.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience of working within a stock, parts, or stores position.
* Experience of working with a wide range of technical of parts.
* IT literate with experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
* Strong Administrative skills.
* Team player
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy