£17.80 p/h – Circa £36K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A large nursing home in Cambridge currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
This fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general elderly nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A contract to work 36 hours per week, with shifts available on days and/or nights
* Great pay rates of £17.80 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £36,100
* Paid breaks
* A company pension
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation