£18 – £20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £37.4K /Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Wellingborough area is looking to recruit an RGN to join their nursing team on a permanent basis.
The 50 bedded home is locally owned and operated and provides a fantastic environment to older people with a range of 24 hour care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £18 to £20 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates and which equates to an annual salary of up to £37,400
* Free staff parking and meals when on duty
* You will be paid for breaks and handover
In this role you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or have a genuine interest in elderly and dementia care
* Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota and meet the needs of a 24 hour care service
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Paid Breaks – Up to £37.4K