SQL Developer (SSIS)
Award-winning Fin-Tech is looking for a SQL Developer to provide expertise class reporting and data service to stakeholders within the organisation. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £46,000 + Bonus + Remote working.
As a key function within our client, the MI team is tasked with providing a range of services to the business, including data sets to allow stakeholders to perform further data processing, scheduled reporting to deliver customised reports in a variety of formats to stakeholders and self-service reporting which allows stakeholders to run their own reports.
As the SQL Developer, you will have responsibility for Database functionality. You will be providing specialist SQL knowledge in a Web driven environment with high volumes of Transactional Data and SQL tables that hold millions and billions of records. The role of SQL Developer will have an emphasis on ETL, Data Integration and Data Transfer, as well as Optimisation and improving Data Structures and Deadlocks. You will also need to ensure that best practice is followed for Data Confidentiality, Security and Archiving.
Technical skill set:
• 3 years previous experience MIS or data handling
• 3 years previous experience general database development using MSSQL, able to write complex SQL queries using T-SQL
• Experience in ETL
• Advanced skills in respect of SQL scripting
• Advanced skills in respect of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Advanced skills in respect of SAP Business Objects CMC
• Advanced skills in respect of SAP Crystal Reports
• Advanced skills in respect of Power BI and DAX scripting
This well-established small/medium size company, (based in Kent), continues to grow and has plans to expand internationally and is committed to investment in the IT and Development teams.
Remote working is currently in place and the role is expected to have long-term flexibility for remote working.
Salary & Benefits:
£36- £46,000 pa, (annual salary reviews), plus 12.5% Discretionary Bonus
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday/Medical Cover/Life Cover/Pension/Flexible Benefits
Next Step: Full details are available upon receipt of your CV, (subject to suitability), for the role: SQL Developer
Remote working + Bonu