Software Developer, United Kingdom (Remote) Up to £45,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are working in partnership with a dynamic, market leading technology company with a head office based in Norfolk and further localised offices across the UK. They have undergone a rapid period of growth and developed their product offering and begun to capitalise on new ventures such as White label SaaS, to further strengthen their lead in the market.
Mobile App development/knowledge of API/Web Development/DevOps is very handy to have too, however due to the highly knowledgeable team, they can provide support and development into any unknown areas.
The team and business are a sociable and inclusive team, with an open-minded culture who have very exciting growth plans over the foreseeable future, with exciting upcoming projects on the horizon.
Duties to include:
* Working alongside the development team on a range of diverse and engaging products and projects to create solutions that meet customers needs.
* Designing scalable and testable code in line with requirements.
* Develop quality software and web applications
* Assist in the implementation of solutions for support issues as required from all stakeholders of the software (in house and customer bases).
* Maintaining documentation within different stages of the development cycle.
* Development of customer facing mobile apps.
* Integration work with third parties.
You will have/be:
* A personable and supportive professional with excellent communication skills at all levels.
* 3+ years previous software dev experience, designing and testing code to meet requirements.
* Experience of Github/Bit bucket.
* Experience with API integrations. Opportunity to grow into a lead in this area.
* Knowledge of version control and change management.
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* A desire to continue to learn and diversify your skill set, cross training across all areas.
* Someone who is keen to engage and develop with a growing business.
* Ideally experienced in Mobile App Development, AWS/DevOps, PCI-DSS, OWASP guidelines, Cloud Database Development, Drupal, but this is not essential.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary on offer of up to £45,000 depending on experience. The opportunity to work remotely is available, as well as to have space within the offices in Norfolk, if desired. The benefits of this role include 22 days holiday + bank holidays, regular reviews with management, Group Pension Scheme, staff discount scheme, ongoing professional development, opportunity to contribute ideas, career Progression etc…
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden – Co-Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate