Social Media Specialist
SNAP Account is a unique and innovative company who over the past 5 years have become the UK market leaders for cashless payments within the haulage industry. Having established such a strong position within the UK we are now in the process of expanding our offering in Europe.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our growing inhouse Marketing Team based in Norfolk. Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and social media expert looking for a new exciting opportunity? We’re seeking an individual to expand and develop our current social media strategy and presence to aid in SNAP’s European Expansion and overall continued growth.
Job responsibilities will include:
– Develop, implement and manage the Social Media Strategy for our range of brands across our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
– Set up and optimize additional company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
– Aim to grow reach, engagement and key conversion metrics across all channels.
– Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices; utilise this information to positively affect future outcomes.
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create strong networks.
– Work with Content and Marketing Assistant and Graphic design team to ensure content is informative and appealing.
Other skills and experience:
– Experience in managing various social media platforms.
– Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
– Experience of paid advertising on social media platforms.
– Knowledge of using a social media scheduling platform such as Hootsuite.
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Creative flair to produce engaging and effective material.
If you think that you are the right person for this position and you see yourself working for our rapidly expanding and exciting company please do get in touch.
APPLY – send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Gratis Jobs’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org