Content and Marketing Assistant
SNAP Account is a unique and innovative company who over the past 5 years have become the UK market leaders for cashless payments within the haulage industry. Having established such a strong position within the UK we are now in the process of expanding our offering in Europe.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Content and Marketing Assistant to join our growing Marketing team based in Norfolk. We’re looking for a conscientious and enthusiastic individual, with a proactive attitude and flexible approach for this varied and interesting role. The position will involve supporting the implementation of the company’s marketing initiatives and managing online and print content through a variety of mediums.
Job responsibilities will include:
– Preparing editorial and advertising copy for our various brands across a range of marketing platforms including; publications both online and print, marketing materials, blog content, websites and Linked In profiles.
– Managing and implementing SEO best practice including monitoring meta data, keywords, referrals and links on the websites.
– Creating, planning and overseeing a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels. Analysing trends and advising on data-driven options for future campaigns.
– Monitoring online performance using data from Google Analytics and report to Marketing Manager.
– Creating and executing email campaigns and e-shots for all company marketing purposes.
– Working alongside our Social Media Specialist and Graphic Design team, providing copy in order to assist with delivery of the companies Social Media strategy, distribution and promotion.
Other skills and experience:
– Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to understand the difference between writing for print and online platforms.
– Solid Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
– Strong knowledge of PPC advertising, particularly Google AdWords
– Confident in speaking to people in person and on the telephone.
– Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you think that you are the right person for this position and you see yourself working for our rapidly expanding and exciting company please do get in touch.
APPLY – send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Gratis Jobs’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org