Site / Senior Site Manager – RC Frame
An experienced Senior Site / Site Manager is required by an Oxfordshire based Development business to work on a large scale RC Frame residential scheme.
* To report to the Project Manager and deputise in their absence.
* Manage and oversee various RC Frame blocks from initial pour through to handover.
* Apply the performance management procedures for direct reports in the site team.
* Liaise with the Client and external stakeholders to fully understand their needs and expectations.
* Be responsible for instructing and co-ordinating Designers, Technical Consultants and Sub-contractors during the contract period.
* Comply with company procedures exercising build programme control throughout the project.
* Resolve technical problems ensuring work is carried out to the correct specification and QA standards.
* You will come from a Main Contracting background.
* A leader and motivator of teams.
* Good knowledge of Asta and be IT literate.
* RC Frame New Build experience.
* Good planning and programming skills using Asta.
* Have excellent communication skills and be able to operate at a senior level.
On offer is a competitive package as follows:
* Competitive basic salary in line with market rate
* Company car or allowance
* Generous annual leave
* Fuel card
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in Residential Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications