Head Hunted Recruitment are working with a well-respected and renowned new homes builder who offers quality and traditional values throughout their business. Due to a brand new project starting soon we are looking for a skilled and experienced Site Manager to join the team.
As a Site Manager you would need to have new build experience in either private builds, large sector builds or social housing and will undertake the day to day management of construction activities of a designated project in order to maximise the client satisfaction whilst ensuring programme, Health and Safety and Quality Control are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
This position is suited to an experienced Site Manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities for Site Manager
* Possess a strong commitment to the business and its personal approach to contracting.
* Previous experiences as a Site Manager working on high worth new build housing developments
* Must have extensive knowledge and experience of managing labour only ground workers/contractor
* Report to/work closely with, the Contracts/Projects Manager who has overall responsibility for project delivery and outcomes.
* Organise and control direct labour and sub-contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
* Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
* Ensure that excellent quality and good craftsmanship is maintained.
* Demonstrate ability to work to the site Health and Safety Plan and manage all on-site H&S aspects.
* Maintain accurate information/instruction records on the project.
* Act as customer interface on site.
* Demonstrate good team management skills.
* Demonstrate ability to anticipate and solve problems as they present themselves on site.
* To personally drive the construction process to provide the earliest project completion.
Key Requirement for Site Manager
* A track record of successful delivering residential/commercial schemes
* Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
* Effective supply chain management & Efficient use of all staff and resources
* Reading and accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications
* Ensuring project team(s) understanding of drawings and technical specifications
* Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
* Appropriate CSCS card.
* SMSTS certificate.
* First Aid at Work certificate.
* Valid driving licence.
We offer an attractive salary of circa 45K -60K DOE plus company benefits and the opportunity to join an expanding and thriving business who offers superior quality builds to clients throughout Norfolk/Suffolk