Jaydee-Brook is an established and successful shopfitting Company based in Cambridgeshire. With over 25 years’ experience in commercial and industrial installations and refurbishments, the Company has built a strong reputation for quality, efficiency and service and is proud to be working with several blue-chip clients.
With an extremely busy workload and an equally busy expansion programme, the Company are looking to add experienced, qualified and motivated tradesmen.
SITE MANAGER – Shopfitting & Interior Fit Out Industry
Location : Ongoing projects at various sites throughout the UK
Salary : Above industry rates of pay
Benefits : Regularity & consistency of work, weekend working opportunities, accommodation & transport allowances
Potential start date : Immediate
* Responsible for the management of installation teams during retail implementation programmes.
* Adherence to pre-planned programmes and reporting of progress made.
* Responsible for overall quality and professionalism of installation.
* Management of all site contractors including but not limited to Installers, Electricians, Carpenters & Decorators.
* Liaison with client representatives on site.
* Management of Jaydee-Brook site safety policies.
* Working on 12 hours shifts, weekends as required.
* Full UK driving licence
* Retail site management experience
* Understanding of manufacturing techniques
* Current SMSTS Certificate
* Experience within the shopfitting industry
* First Aid qualified
Additional Skills (non-essential but advantageous)
* Previous trade background
* Current CSCS Card
* Asbestos Awareness certified
* PASMA certification
Previous work experience within the shopfitting industry is essential, and the successful candidate will possess good communication skills, with strong written and numerical skills. Our Site Managers must show a willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic, flexible and possesses a strong motivation to succeed.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team please apply with a CV and letter detailing why you are the right person for the job