Are you looking for a new challenge, offering an immediate start? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to become part of Challenge-trg Recruitment as a Site Manager in Carlisle, CA2 5TG.
The Recruitment Site Manager position is an exciting and varied role, where you can make a difference. If you are result-driven and passionate about people development, this is the perfect role for you!
Your salary will be between £28,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Your typical working hours as a Site Manager:
You will be working 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday. A flexible approach to working arrangements is required, particularly in relation to the re-assignment of duties that may be necessary when colleagues are away or during peak periods of work.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Ensure a strong, effective and profitable delivery of the full range of recruitment services provided by Challenge-trg Recruitment to an assigned contract(s) in line with the agreed SLA / KPI’s
- Work as a strategic partner to our client ensuring we add value and positively contribute to productivity/production, quality, H&S and people objectives
- Consistently promote and strive to deliver the Company and wider Group mission, vision, values and strategy
- Expand your leadership skills and build strong business relationships
- Work in fast fast-paced environment where attention to detail is a must
- Be open to continuous improvement
- Continuously work towards improving recruitment strategies as well as onsite processes
- Work in a company that gives you opportunities to grow, progress and gain new skills
Day to day life as a full time Site Manager:
- Effectively manage a team, putting in place appropriate targets and objectives to ensure service delivery is in line with the agreed SLA / KPI’s
- Continuous review of the needs and priorities of our client to ensure there is adequate resource and appropriate skills within the internal team to achieve objectives
- Ensure that all new starters are onboarded in line with Company standards
- Obtain and fully understand the client forecasted labour requirement
- Build and maintain a strategic relationship with our client based on partnership
- Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation
- Ensure the engagement of our workforce by fostering a culture of fairness, transparency and consistency
- Embed and promote a customer-centric orientation and ethos within the team to ensure that our client and all colleagues are provided with an exceptional experience of the Company
- Development of the annual budget in conjunction with line manager
- Continually review the standard operating processes and policy to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure that appropriate and accurate data is recorded to allow KPI and MI reporting in line with agreed formats and timescales
Our ideal Site Manager will:
- Be able to effectively communicate at all levels
- Drive and inspire, to achieve results and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate effective leadership/management skills by clear direction, coaching, delegation and supportive techniques as appropriate to ensure the continuous development of team members
- Have an excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of own work and encourage the same for team members
- Have well-developed analytical and collaborative skills to aid good decision making
- Have excellent commercial acumen and be able to understand budget/P&L financial statements for the Site
Challenge-trg Recruitment has partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
We’re a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now with your CV for an immediate start as a Site Manager!
Challenge TRG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjEyMzc3MC18LTE0NS18LTcw