Site Lead – LTS
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit Site Manager for our new COVID-19 Test site.
Some of your responsibilities will:
* Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
* Ensure test subjects are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
* Be accountable for the overall running of the site’s infrastructure and facilities including site setup.
* Be accountable for assigning subjects to kits and lanes.
* Deputise in Estate Managers absence, having complete responsibility for full site activity and personnel.
* Participates in new site activation to ensure site is ready for day one.·
* Ensures that site is ready for operations at the beginning of each day.
* Work with Team leads, to manage all Mitie and third-party staff on site, including people related matters, absence, rosters, manning, leave.
* Work with the Equipment Supervisor and team colleagues to ensure that infrastructure on site is suitable and where necessary escalate to remediate issues.
* Ensures site is ready for close down at the end of each day.
* Monitor infrastructure & report to site provider / service provider / supply & equipment.
* Identify security needs with Test Centre Supervisor
* Ensure that traffic congestion is reduced.
* Ensure that vehicles are parked appropriately.
* All security front line duties are maintained.
* Dealing with external stakeholders on day to day matters, escalating as appropriate.
* Manage the flow of subject vehicles into the booth lanes.
* Review test log sheets and works closely with traffic management staff.
* Works closely with testers to send subjects to Tester only when Tester is ready.
* Resolve in-operation issues raised by Test Supervisor (non-clinical)
* Direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
* To ensure that social distancing is undertaken.
* Be vigilant always when on site.
* General Site FM Management – General Standards.
* All services and personnel to act in accordance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements, unless derogation has been explicitly given.
* Perform all the following services in line with Good Industry Practice, unless specific service standards are prescribed.
* Escalate immediately if it becomes apparent that the site is not or is likely to become non-compliant with any law relating to the environment and sustainability or health and safety and will take all reasonable steps to becoming compliant. This excludes regulations that have been explicitly referred to in derogation.
YOU can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level.
In exchange for your time, support and expertise Mitie will be rewarding those successful with the real living wage